[python-uk] Live Better With is hiring a Lead Developer

Pete Graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 06:59:37 EDT 2017

Hello,

I run the tech team at Live Better With <https://livebetterwith.com/> we
are an E-commerce company who sell products and create content which helps
people living with long term illness, we are looking to hire a Lead
Developer with a Python background.

Challenges:

   - Scale the E-commerce platform and technical team as the company grows
   - Create new products & services to help people living with long term
   illness
   - Build tools & automate systems so all functions in the business (e.g.,
   operations, marketing, etc.) can work most efficiently

We are ideally looking for a full-stack developer, but are hiring for
multiple roles, so are also interested in hearing from strong candidates
towards the Python/DevOps end of the spectrum. The company is 10 people so
there's a lot of potential to shape the role around the right person. We
also have junior and mid-weight positions open. Candidates should be
comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment.

Technology stack:

   - Python, Django, Django Oscar
   - Posgres, ElasticSearch, Redis
   - py.test, CircleCI, Github
   - AWS (EC2, RDS, Cloudfront, S3, Code Deploy)
   - Ansible
   - Sass, Webpack, React

If you have any questions feel free to reply directly to me. The role is on
site in Kings Cross in London, the salary is competitive to match other
London based roles. You'll need to be able to work in the UK, the pound is
rubbish these days due to Brexit anyway so non-UK workers probably wouldn't
be interested.

Cheers,
Pete