[python-uk] Discount code for PyCon PL to Python community in UK

Peter Inglesby peter.inglesby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:58:11 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Here's a message from our friends in the Polish Python community about a
discount code for PyCon PL <https://pl.pycon.org/2017/index_en.html> at the
end of August.  I've been to PyCon PL a couple of times and have had a very
enjoyable experience.  If you get the chance to go, you should!

Cheers,

Peter

~~~~

Hi

I would be grateful if you could pass the below code to Python community in
UK.

The discount code is:
UKPYC7

You enter it in "Discount code" field and then when you click PAYMENT
button it will subtract 60 EUR (or 240 PLN) for each of the attendees
you are registering (incorrect code won't allow you to pass to the
next screen). If you encounter any problems just feel free to contact
us - we'll do the best we can to help you. The registration system is
our own Python webapp and under development, so there might still be
some bugs ;-)

Best regards,
Filip

PS. The above code applies only to people from United Kingdom, so you
shouldn't pass it to people from other countries - they will have
their own discount codes.