[python-uk] Python Platform Developer - Counter Terrorism

S Walker walker_s at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 06:44:08 EST 2017

I'm just wondering what happens if two people with the (BOGUS AGREEMENTS) disclaimer mail each other. This inspires ideas for future dojo silliness.

On 20/02/17 09:10, Harry Percival wrote:

Nice! Nicked off Cory Doctorow i think?

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017, 19:59 Jonathan Hartley, <<mailto:tartley at tartley.com>tartley at tartley.com<mailto:tartley at tartley.com>> wrote:
On 15/02/17 14:57, Visgean Skeloru wrote:

This is a very strange disclaimer for an email send to public mailing list.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential (and may contain privileged information) to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and must not be copied, disclosed or distributed without the prior authorisation of the sender.