[python-uk] Become my colleague!

Daniele Procida daniele at vurt.org
Thu Feb 9 08:55:52 EST 2017

Hi folks.

Just in case what you were thinking was "I wish I could work with Daniele", well, now you can.

We're hiring a Python/Django/Docker Site Reliability Engineer: <https://www.divio.com/en/company/careers/backend/site-reliability-engineer-100/>.

Divio is based in Switzerland; the position is open to applicants based in the UK, Switzerland or Australia.

There are many people in the UK Python community whom I'd be delighted to have as colleagues. Speaking just for myself, Divio is an excellent company to work for, and I'm happy to recommend Divio as an employer.

Feel free to ask me directly if you have any questions.

Regards,

Daniele