[python-uk] Skimlinks - Hiring for Python - Senior Engineers & Data Scientists.

Niamh O'Reilly niamh at skimlinks.com
Wed Sep 7 06:12:44 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Skimlinks is currently hiring for a couple of senior engineering vacancies.
Our primary language is Python. We are looking for Staff Engineers, Senior
Software Engineers and also hiring for Data Scientists.

For anyone unfamiliar with Skimlinks, we are a leading e-commerce and
analytics platform connecting approx 1.5m publisher domains with 20,000+
retailers/ merchants. Through our platform/network, we have a direct view
of the browsing and shopping behaviors of over 650 million users, amassing
over 1TB of data daily across over a billion API calls. Our product
portfolio ranges from content monetization platforms to audience
segmentation/programmatic offerings.  We apply machine learning to a
colossal amount of data and are working on a lot of complex projects right
now.

If you would like to learn more about our job opportunities you can review
the descriptions in links below or reach out to me directly (
niamh at skimlinks.com).
Senior Engineer:
https://boards.greenhouse.io/skimlinks/jobs/213563#.V8_m5ZMrKu4
Staff /Principal Engineer :
https://boards.greenhouse.io/skimlinks/jobs/89256
Senior Data Scientist:
https://boards.greenhouse.io/skimlinks/jobs/208323#.V8_nxpMrKu4

Many thanks,
Niamh

*Niamh O'Reilly | **Head of Talent | **Skimlinks Inc*

*(UK) +44 (0)20 3397 1240*

*niamh at skimlinks.com <niamh at skimlinks.com> | *@Skimlink
<https://twitter.com/Skimlinks>s |* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/niamh-o-reilly/6/442/306>*

*Skimlinks are hiring!* Check out our open roles *here
<http://skimlinks.com/careers>.*

*UK Office |* 52 Bevenden Street | 2nd floor | London | N1 6BL
*US Office | *Unit 926 | 79 Madison Avenue | WeWork | New York  | 10016