[python-uk] Static site generators with Python

Alistair Broomhead alistair.broomhead at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:35:35 EDT 2016

I've used slack, as well as a few other messaging clients. I'd say that
unless you have any specific requirements it's the best I've used, the
integrations are fairly intuitive to set up, although i recommend separate
notification rooms rather than having everything spewed into rooms where
you might be trying to have a conversation.

At the end of the day whether it works depends on your team and what you're
trying to achieve.