[python-uk] job postings to this list

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:30:14 EDT 2016

Hi Andy

We use travis to build the site. You can see the travis yaml file and build
scripts in our repo:

https://github.com/pythonjobs/jobs/blob/master/.travis.yml

The scripts are a bit more complex than they need to be because I
segregated the actual job .md files out from the rest of the site
structure. For pythonjobs this is good because it makes it hard for people
to accidentally submit pull requests to the jobs repo that affect the
templates and general site structure. Plus we can manage the access
controls more carefully.

If you can make your repo public, I would recommend travis as a great way
to build your site.

If you've any questions, please ask on or off list.

Regards

Steve