[python-uk] Fwd: News about Rob Collins

Oisin Mulvihill oisin.mulvihill at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:37:47 EST 2016

Dear All,

It is with deep regret that I must say my friend and business partner
Rob Collins passed away. He died peacefully on  2 November surrounded
by his family. His wife Ann told me the following details for his
funeral:

--

Here is an update on Rob's funeral. We'd like it to be a celebration
of Rob's life, and so invite you to wear happy colours, and to bring

With love from Ann, Abigail, Eleanor and Nathanel

--

If anyone would like to share fond memories of Rob with the family
please feel free to email me and I will pass them on:
oisin.mulvihill at gmail.com

Oisin