[python-uk] Coding "Bootcamps"

SW walker_s at hotmail.co.uk
Wed May 18 09:21:44 EDT 2016

Given the 'lives in London' aspect, he may want to keep an eye out for
the next Python Code Dojo, as it's usually very beginner friendly and if
he shows reasonable capacity for logical thought he might find someone
who is looking for a junior level person (no guarantees of course, but
getting contacts is always good).

Thanks,