[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tue 5 Apr 2016

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 12:14:26 EDT 2016

The next Cambridge Python User Group meeting will be on Tuesday 5th April at 7pm, at the Raspberry Pi Foundation offices, 30 Station Road, Cambridge.

Rich Wareham (https://www.richwareham.com/) will give a talk on his compiler for the B programming language, written in Python. If you want to take a look before the talk, the repository is at  https://github.com/rjw57/rbc

B was the predecessor language to C, in part inspired by BCPL. We don't know of an existing compiler for it, and indeed some research was required to even come up with a good definition of the language.

Please note that we are also now on meetup.com, at http://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/. If possible, please RSVP there for meetings so we have an idea of numbers. As an incentive, there's more detail about each meeting there.

Tweeting may occur at https://twitter.com/campython

Tibs