[python-uk] Fwd: News about Rob Collins

Peter Inglesby peter.inglesby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:58:07 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Please see the forwarded message below for some news about Rob Collins --
I'm afraid it's not good news.  Rob has been a member of the Python
community in the UK for a very long time, and is a regular at PyCon UK.

When John Pinner was ill, Rob organised a card-signing for John at PyCon
UK, and I would like us to do the same for Rob.  If you have any messages
of support or reminiscences that you would like to share with Rob, please
send them to me by the end of Saturday.  The PyCon UK committee will
collate them and we'll send them on to Ann.

Thanks,

Peter.