[python-uk] Last night's dojo (fowl play)

Matt Wheeler m at funkyhat.org
Fri Feb 5 06:41:55 EST 2016

Team 2's (almost working (or working perfectly, depending on your
viewpoint)) is at https://github.com/funkyHat/totallylegit

Disclaimer: we don't actually think anyone should be deported based on
their answers to arbitrary questions (or even which country happened
to issue their passport), unless they think "Justin Beber" wrote
London Calling.

On 5 February 2016 at 10:32, André Prado <andreprado88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for sharing! Our group was the group 5 and the code is available on
> dan's repo
>
> https://github.com/lordmauve/nofu
>
> On 5 February 2016 at 10:26, SW <walker_s at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Good morning,
>> For those interested in where to obtain Turkey (the daily tasks tracking
>> tool) from after last night's talk on it:
>> https://github.com/geokala/turkey
>>
>> Our (group 1's) quiz app (which as some noted might be /loosely/ related
>> to turkey *cough*) is also available on https://github.com/geokala/quizify
>> It's actually working now. The lesson is not to keep multiple copies of
>> the same file in different locations. Also, use absolute imports, and
>> don't use urllib directly.
>>
>> Additionally, if anyone was interested in a job working on Cloudify
>> (open source orchestration tool)- most likely working from home, ping me
>> a mail off list (happy to answer any questions on what it's like to work
>> on as well).
>>
>> Thanks,

> --
> Atenciosamente/Regards