[python-uk] 2 Principle Engineer roles in London up to £95k

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 09:06:28 EST 2016

I agree with John

While recruitment emails don't bother me directly, the debates around
allowing them are getting quite repetitive.

My vote goes on a no job adverts policy. It's not clear to me that
enforcement will be difficult. Do we really think that the pyuk recruiters
will not honour this?

As a side note, it would be great if http://pythonjobs.github.io/ gained
some more maintainers and became the go-to place for job postings.

Steve