[python-uk] What trends should we watch Python during 2017..?

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Dec 7 10:32:36 EST 2016

Afternoon...

Async related stuff was something I thought about mentioning to the
person who asked me (but it was made clear these were non-technical
things they wanted to watch) so dropped it.

Now that micro:bit is both slowing down and speeding up in different
ways I'm trying to find time to work on my DHT project (drogulus) and
migrate it to the new syntax. Who knows, I may even get it to actually
work. ;-)

N.