[python-uk] Announcing the Yorkshire Inquisition

Jon Ribbens jon+python-uk at unequivocal.eu
Wed Dec 7 09:56:09 EST 2016

On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 02:15:27PM +0000, Daniel Pope wrote:
>    Idle thought: can the code of conduct be violated by accurately quoting
>    Time Person-of-the-Year Donald Trump?

I don't see why not; "Time Person of the Year" doesn't mean that the
recipient is a "good person", it just means they've had a significant
effect on the events of that year. Adolf Hitler was "Person of the
Year". Osama bin Laden only wasn't Person of the Year because Time
chickened out.

ObPythonContent: Guido for PotY next year? ;-)