[python-uk] Announcing the Yorkshire Inquisition

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Dec 7 08:20:57 EST 2016

I believe I am one of the original founding list admins, after 20-odd
years.  Sadly, the other, John Pinner, has passed away.

I therefore decree, as self-appointed "Benevolent Dictator for List",
that the Python CoC established by Steve Holden IS the official Code
of Conduct, and must be respected.

To enforce good conduct in a suitably Pythonic manner, I  hereby
propose the foundation of the Yorkshire Inquisition, headed by Steve.
Such an institution will have truly terrifying powers of enforcement.
Suggestions welcome on this thread

Be pure.  Be vigilant.  Behave!

- Andy