[python-uk] 2 Principle Engineer roles in London up to £95k

Kaitlyn Tierney kaitlyn.means at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:16:21 EST 2016

I’m happy not to have recruitment messages on the discussion list. We all get inundated with enough of them as it is, and anyone actively looking for opportunities would probably be smart enough to visit https://pythonjobs.github.io/ <https://pythonjobs.github.io/> or attend a Dojo and chat with others about hiring in person. If there are strong counter-arguments though, or some long-standing historical discussion I’m unaware of, by all means...

Kaitlyn