[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tue 3rd May 2016

Tibs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 17:03:58 EDT 2016

The next Cambridge Python User Group meeting will be on Tuesday 3rd May at 7pm, at the Raspberry Pi Foundation offices, 30 Station Road, Cambridge.

This evening will be lightning / short talks.

Please note that we are also now on meetup.com, at http://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/. If possible, please RSVP there for meetings so we have an idea of numbers. As an incentive, there's more detail about each meeting there.

Tweeting may occur at https://twitter.com/campython

Tibs