[python-uk] Anyone needs a Python/Django backend developer in London?

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue May 26 14:38:55 CEST 2015

You're fine. This has come up a few times before (including the occasion
you refer to) and we always end up pointing to the info page:

where it explicitly refers to "jobs wanted or sought".

And there's a world of difference between an individual or even a
suitably-focused company posting a specific job enquiry, and a clueless
recruiter posting "Earn $$$s for ninja programers".

TJG