[python-uk] Microbit

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Fri Mar 13 11:29:45 CET 2015

Tristan,

Code Club are already involved. I guess you could ask up the CodeClub
chain of command (as it were)..?

I only have a prototype because I attended a workshop last month for
partners (the PSF is a partner and I'm the PSF point of contact).

Getting hold of MicroBits is at the top of my ToDo list with this
project. I'll let you know how I get on.

N.