[python-uk] Python Jobs Board - Request for Adverts

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:24:42 CET 2015

Hi All

A few of us are setting up a community run, free to use (and advert free)
Jobs board (similar in nature to jobs.python.org)

It's designed to be simple to post to (if you're into that sort of thing,
we use Github pull requests), easy to moderate, and strictly no agencies.
The site will be search-engine indexable, and an easy place for people to
find opportunities.

At the moment we've got things up and running, but need some job specs to
fill up the site, and make things interesting.

If you're currently hiring (directly, no agencies please), or know anyone
who is, then please, during this pre-launch period, email me the details *off
list*, and I'll add your ad to the board.

Required details are:
* A contact name, email & optional phone number (of someone who works at
the company)
* The name of the company that is offering the job
* A Link/URL (optional)
* The type of contract: temp/perm/contract/remote
* Location
The job description/text (ideally in markdown format, if not, I can do some
simple reformatting)

The site link and details will be posted once we've got more content to show

Thanks

Steve Stagg