[python-uk] And now for something completely different - the PyCon UK Poster Session!

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:18:53 CEST 2015

On 6 June 2015 at 12:39, Tom Wright <tom at tatw.name> wrote:

> Where are you getting your posters printed:
> https://www.instantprint.co.uk/posters
> On 6 Jun 2015 12:36, "Tom Wright" <tom at tatw.name> wrote:
>
>> Hmmm... that means you can buy a television for the price of three
>> posters....
>>
> Of course the nature of the poster and it's production is up to the
presenter - we only set the size limit. I've seen successful posters for
PyCon US that cost over $100 to print, but I've also seen equally
successful posters that were put together out of  several B&W printed
sheets and cost nothing more than toner and a few sheets of A4 printer
paper.

If anyone has experience and suggestions for UK poster printing options,
I'd be happy to add those to the poster session page.

Cheers,
Naomi

--
Naomi Ceder