[python-uk] Thinking about sponsoring EuroPython in Bilbao? You still have a little time...

Hansel Dunlop hansel at interpretthis.org
Wed Jun 3 00:07:56 CEST 2015

Hi all!

If you, or your company, is thinking about sponsoring EuroPython in Bilbao
this year - it's not too late!

The list of sessions has been announced and there are more than 200
<http://blog.europython.eu/post/120361697072/europython-2015-more-than-200-sessions-waiting>
.

We're particularly interested in finding a dedicated financial aid sponsor.
One of the goals of this year's EuroPython is to be the most diverse and
inclusive event possible. Helping people attend, who normally couldn't
afford to, is just one of the ways we'll be able to make that possible.

All the information for sponsors can be found here
<https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/sponsor/>. And here's a direct link to our
rather spiffy sponsors brochure (PDF)
<https://ep2015.europython.eu/media/conference/sponsor/brochure/ep2015_sponsor_brochure.pdf>
.