[python-uk] London Python Project Nights S00 E02

Alistair Broomhead alistair.broomhead at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:01:50 CEST 2015

Hi all, just to bump this - there are still a small number of tickets
available for tomorrow's event at Skimlinks
<https://plus.google.com/104262607986896422909/about?hl=en> - I know what
some of you might be wondering: "Why would I go to yet another Tech meetup
in Shoreditch?"

Well this one's different - it's not another meetup where there's a handful
of 'rockstar' developers and loads of recruiters, project managers, and
other non-technical staff trying to catch the latest hot buzzwords to put
on their blog posts and job specs.

This is a meetup that's all about code - we don't care what your level of
experience is, we just want people who are passionate to turn up, write
code together, and share their ideas. We've had a couple of sessions
already and each has left meaningful contributions to open source projects.

Hopefully this sounds like something that some of you would like to take
part in, in which case I'll see you tomorrow, and if not, I apologise for
the extra spam in your inbox ;)

Al

https://london-python-project-nights.eventwax.com/london-python-project-nights-s00-e01-2