[python-uk] Python in education

SW walker_s at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 13:56:57 CEST 2015

It has certainly started off well, but now I need to get back to doing
the stuff that gets me paid for the afternoon so I'll have to read more
later.

Perhaps the people at O'Reilly have decided that they'll be out of
business in 10 years? If not, their higher ups should really understand
that trying to promote better technical education in schools will
increase the attractiveness of their offerings over time.

There I go bringing this 'logic' thing in again. I'll stop!