[python-uk] Announcing: London Dojo Thursday 9th April

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Thu Apr 2 10:40:12 CEST 2015

Hi all,

For April's Dojo we'll be with Skimlinks, in their office just North of Old
Street.

As usual we'll have pizza, drinks and all the group coding you can manage.
We'll have a couple of lightning talks too.

There'll also be the prize draw for a random O'Reilly Python book.

Get your tickets while they're hot - especially if you've never come
before, we really welcome everyone:
*https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-6-episode-8
<https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-6-episode-8>*

If you need any more information (or want to volunteer as a "cat herder" of
a dojo), contact the team via Twitter:
@ldnpydojo <https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> or via email
team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

Look forward to seeing you all next Thursday.

Tom
@tomviner