[python-uk] London Python related organiser contacts.

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Mon Mar 17 14:36:42 CET 2014

It's definitely worth both making sure you're listed here and checking
for other groups when planning:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=3haig2m9msslkpf2tn1h56nn9g@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

We (the London Dojo) are wrongly listed as on Wednesdays; I've pinged
them a correction email. To get yourselves on there, email
events at python.org.

TJG