[python-uk] Sponsor PyconUK

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:19:28 CEST 2014

I'm a member of the London PyLadies chapter, which is fairly new...

I'm not sure if any of the main organizers is on this list, but in case
they aren't, I can put anyone who is interested in touch with them.

And if they are on the list, I'm hoping they will see this thread and speak
up. :-)

Cheers,
Naomi Ceder

Naomi Ceder