[python-uk] Python/Django lightning talk in London: is anyone interested?

Paul Wilkins paul at starfishfilms.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 15:52:48 CET 2014

Hi Andrea,

I just saw your email, so apologies for responding slightly off topic.

We have started developing a recommendation and discovery platform for the
entertainments industry and really need to find a Tech lead /CTO.

We need someone who would consider equity and be part of the project or
consider helping on a part time basis.

Might this be of interest?

Thanks

Paul

On 24/01/2014 14:48, "a.grandi at gmail.com" <a.grandi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> a very quick introduction for anyone who doesn't know me already: my name is
> Andrea, I'm a Python/Django developer and I moved to London less than 1 year
> ago.
>
> I usually attend Python-Dojo monthly and other events organized by DJUGL and I
> was wondering if anyone would be interested in organizing a monthly "ligthing
> talk" evening in London.
>
> I'm writing this email to understand if there is enough interest, where we
> could host it and who we could ask to give these talks.
>
> I can volunteer for a couple of talks and with the organization of the event,
> I just hope to be at a good level for the audience that will attend this.
>
> What do you think about?
>
> Please let me have your feedback :)
>
> Cheers.

------