[python-uk] Bank of America is hiring Python developers

Fadhley, Salim salim.fadhley at baml.com
Wed Jan 8 13:30:13 CET 2014

My team @ BAML is hiring again!

If you have any questions please contact me directly - information is at the end.

Bank of America (Canary Wharf, London, UK)

Job Description
---------------

The Quartz Reconciliations Team has a number of contract and permanent positions available for experienced Python developers.

This team is responsible for building tools which help the organization improve the quality and consistency of data across financial systems.

Quartz is a company-wide project to consolidate business systems into a single Python-based platform. Quartz provides grid-computing, storage, a consistent developer environment and financial APIs.

Successful candidates will play a role in the full development cycle of our products, working within an Agile development process. You will also be expected to mentor less experienced developers and provide technical leadership in design, testing and delivery of our software.

Previous financial experience may be beneficial but is not a requirement.

Requirements
------------

*	Previous experience as a Python developer
*	Fluency in the Python language + Standard libraries
*	Test-driven development
*	Relational databases
*	Experience with NoSQL (document oriented) databases beneficial

Contact Info

salim.fadhley at baml.com
t. 0207 9951134
No telecommuting, sorry.
No headhunters, direct applications only.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.