[python-uk] PyDataLondon+London Python Usergroup -> Pub Tues 2nd Sept Shoreditch

Ian Ozsvald ian at ianozsvald.com
Wed Aug 20 22:48:10 CEST 2014

By a curious quirk of planning we've managed to overlap this month's
PyDataLondon meetup and the London Python Usergroup meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/PyData-London-Meetup/
http://www.meetup.com/The-London-Python-Group-TLPG/

By happy co-incidence we'll share one speaker (Matt's speaking on
plotly at LPUG and then closing our PyDataLondon), then we're off to
the pub below our PyData venue. Antonio's bringing some of the LPUG
folk, we should be in The William Blake around 8.30ish until late:
https://foursquare.com/v/the-william-blake/5092e9e5d86c24afaa50b41a

I'll be speaking at PyData on High Performance Python and Dirk will
speak on using Data Science for water-planning in Tanzania (data for
good!). Both events are free.

If you're interested in data science, I'll be training on High
Performance at EuroSciPy and I'll be along at PyConUK, I'd be happy to
say Hi.

Cheers, Ian.

--
Ian Ozsvald (A.I. researcher)