[python-uk] Django full-stack dev role with Silicon Milkroundabout

Greg Roodt groodt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:35:57 CEST 2013

Hi

I don't normally post this kind of thing, but the good folks at Silicon
Milkroundabout are looking for a contract/permie Django full-stack dev.
You'll be their first real dev hire. No matter what your opinion of the the
cutesy Silicon Roundabout and London tech scene is, I do think that this is
a good event to showcase startups and to show new grads and jaded
developers that we don't all have to work for the banks (unless of course,
we want to).

You can see the details here:
http://siliconmilkroundabout.com/pages/about/join-us/

Cheers