[python-uk] copyright info in source

Daniel Pope lord.mauve at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 17:14:00 CEST 2013

You don't have to include a notice of copyright to enjoy copyright
protection (under the Berne Convention). Nothing is assumed to be public
domain unless it is explicitly disclaimed as such.

Since licence terms are based on copyright I don't think you need to state
it everywhere. If someone fails to receive a copy of the licence they can
assume no rights to copy your code.