[python-uk] Biggest Fake Conference in Computer Science

Matthew Webber matthew at unsolvable.org
Wed May 1 11:52:33 CEST 2013

It is irrelevant whether it is genuine or not, the message is completely
off-topic for this forum, and should not have been posted here.
It looks like someone has got really worked up about something (rightly or
wrongly), and decided to tell the entire work about it (definitely wrong).
That's my take, anyhow.
Matthew