[python-uk] Python/Django opportunities - all levels - @ Hogarth Worldwide

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Tue Jul 16 14:00:48 CEST 2013

 > exponentially

Really? With respect to time? So they only want a small number of new
people to begin with, but will want a rapidly number towards the end of
the project? How curious.

     Jonathan
     Pedant / Smartarse

On 16/07/13 11:03, Ben Curwood wrote:
> Morning All,
>
> Hogarth Worldwide is growing its already-sizeable development
> department exponentially. Our London office is currently based near
> Farringdon, but soon to be moving to a brand-new facility in Soho.
>
> If you are looking to work in an environment that uses the very best
> agile practices, the very best technologies and in the very best way
> possible, then please get in touch. Hogarth's Tech department has a
> fantastic working environment with a large team of similar individuals
> who are passionate about what we create.
>
> If you would like to hear more, please refer to the open positions below:
>
> *Lead Developers/Application Architects*
> *Senior Python/Django Developers*
> *Python/Django Developers*
> *QA Engineers (Manual/Automation, with Python)*
> *(Freelance) Python/Django Developers*
>
> We offer competitive salaries and rates, great company benefits and
> excellent career progression.
>
> Hogarth is a global advertising implementation agency that has
> developed enterprise-scale, class-leading applications for the
> advertising industry and beyond. Since we opened our doors in 2008
> with 14 founders, we have grown to over 700 employees and continue to
> grow at the same rate.
>
> Please drop me a line with your details for more information.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>

> *--*
>
> *Ben Curwood*
>
> *Ben.Curwood at hogarthww.com*
>
> *
> *
>
> Mobile: +44 7768 557 654
>
> Linkedin: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/bencurwood
>
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ben_curwood
>

> Are you a freelancer? Join our Linkedin group:Hogarth London Freelance
> Group
> <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4915493&goback=%2Enpv_20215018_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1&trk=NUS_UNIU-ngroup>
>
> www.hogarthww.com
>

> This email contains information from Hogarth Worldwide Limited which
> may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be
> for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
> the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
> If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.
>
> Headquarters/registered office: 164 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H
> 8HL United Kingdom T: +44 20 7240 6400 W: www.hogarthww.com
> <http://www.hogarthww.com>
>
> Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 06872427. VAT No. 973 7879 46

Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley