[python-uk] Pycon schedule question

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Mon Jul 15 14:24:42 CEST 2013

I don't know anything about this years PyCon, but if you look at the
schedule for last year:

https://us.pycon.org/2012/schedule/

there was training Wed, Thu
talks Fri, Sat, Sun-morning
sprints after that.

On 13/07/13 13:58, Luis Visintini wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Perhaps it's too early for this, but I could not find a schedule this
> year's Pycon.
>
> I would like to go, but I may want go only for saturday and sunday, so
> I would like to know what would I be missing.
>
> I heard that on Monday there will be sprints.
> I presume that the main events will take place in Saturday and Sunday.
> Is this correct?
> What about Friday?
>
> regards,
>
> Luis

Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley