[python-uk] The London Python Dojo is this Thursday

DL Neil pyuk at getaroundtoit.co.uk
Sun Jul 14 00:12:33 CEST 2013

>> Correct. The third joke in this thread.
>>
>> Sorry, that confounded English sense of humor...
>
> excuse me ;)
> My english is far from perfect. I moved here just 3 months ago :)

Not at all, exactly as presumed.

Tip of the hat to you. Mastering a second-language is an enormous
challenge, but getting one's head around the humor is even more so. I
refer to myself as a polyclot (cf polyglot) because I know only enough
to make a fool of myself in multiple languages (including US-EN,
Oztrarlian, Kaiwai-English, etc).

--
Regards,
=dn