[python-uk] Interest in Python Open Enrolment?

Mark Summerfield list at qtrac.plus.com
Tue Jul 9 12:10:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

Over the years I've delivered many on-site custom Python courses, but
I'm now thinking about offering one or two open-enrolment courses.

If this might be of interest, I'd be grateful if you'd respond to the
questions below---and please reply only to me so as not to clutter the
list (the default reply is to the list).

Thanks!

Each course would have a max. of 10 participants and run for 4 or 5 days.

(1) Which courses would be of interest:
    [ ] Learn to Program with Python (no experience necessary)
    [ ] Python Programming (for non-Python programmers)
    [ ] Intermediate/Advanced Python Programming (for Python programmers)
    [ ] Other (please specify):

(2) Which version of Python would be of interest:
    ( ) 2.7
    ( ) 3.1+

(3) Which location would be of interest:
    ( ) London
    ( ) Cardiff
    ( ) Swansea

(4) Which dates would be of interest:
    ( ) October 2013
    ( ) March 2014
    ( ) April 2014
    ( ) May 2014

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy