[python-uk] Next Reading Python Dojo, 22nd January 2013

Daniel Pope lord.mauve at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:36:08 CET 2013

The next Reading Python Dojo will be on Tuesday 22nd January at 7pm, at Austin
Fraser in Forbury Square, Reading as usual.

Please sign up for a free ticket at the link below if you would like to attend.

https://rdgpydojo.eventwax.com/reading-python-dojo-january-2013

Our hosts Austin Fraser also sponsor free beer and pizza; add a
message on the ticket sign-up form if you have particular preferences.

If anyone would be willing to give a talk on any interesting subject
before coding starts, please drop me an e-mail.

Dan