[python-uk] Can you help us build our London team?

Roger Toor roger at rolepoint.com
Sun Feb 17 15:50:45 CET 2013

Thanks a lot everyone for all of the great suggestions. I'm looking forward
to meeting you at the upcoming events.

As suggested by a couple of you, I'll also be reposting this to some
related groups, so apologies in advance if you see the duplicate.

Had good interest from some great candidates already, but there's a lot of
positions to fill, so if it is of interest then by all means apply (or
recommend).

All the best,

Roger Toor

Co-Founder and CTO at RolePoint