[python-uk] Python & Kraftwerk

Daniele Procida daniele at vurt.org
Tue Feb 12 00:11:26 CET 2013

Hi folks. I'm putting on an event next month: <http://consolationnight.org.uk>.

It will feature eight live bands playing Kraftwerk songs. Between the acts I am assembling various videos and other things that will function to provide some entertainments in the interludes.

I am also collecting various computer-generated visuals to play while the bands are playing.

If you have, or know of, or would even like to create any Python-generated materials that would be suitable for the event, I'd love to use them.

It could be anything, pretty much.

I found an interesting program for Mac OS X which makes it easier to get it to sing using the built-in voices <http://code.google.com/p/sing/> but I haven't had brilliant results with it and it's in Perl so I have no idea what it's doing.

If you can suggest any Python software that might be useful for creating something suitable, or even contributing something (of course everything will be credited, with links to your websites or whatever) I'd be interested to hear about it.

Daniele