[python-uk] Londoners - interested by a pyramid meetup?

Jon Ribbens jon+python-uk at unequivocal.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 18:26:42 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 03, 2013 at 11:23:17AM +0100, Rachid Belaid wrote:
>    In the last year, I have been doing more and more [1]pyramid project and
>    adding this framework to my Flask, Django toolbelt.
>    I have no idea if there is any others pyramid fan or people doing some
>    [2]pyramid in London or even people interested into learning it.

I must admit I've never heard of it; and after visiting the web site
I still have no real idea what it is. The site appears to be
advertising two different (competing?) web frameworks, of which
"Pylons" appears to be the name of the older software but also the
name of the newer project? The only paragraph of content on the
front page says "Pylons" three times but it appears that "Pylons"
is not the thing you should download? This appears a bit bonkers.