[python-uk] Londoners - interested by a pyramid meetup?

Alex Anderson alex_integra at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:46:46 CEST 2013

I've done a bunch of Pylons in the past and recently started doing a little bit of Pyramid, so I'd be interested

Alex

From: me at benfields.net
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 11:42:49 +0100
To: python-uk at python.org
Subject: Re: [python-uk] Londoners - interested by a pyramid meetup?

Pyramid is my primary web framework these days and I'm London-based, so I'd certainly be interested in a meetup.
/Ben
On Apr 3, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Álex González wrote:I am not doing it. I've just tried it a long time ago. But I would really like to join you to learn something more about it... there is always space to learn something new.
Cheers,

Álex González