[python-uk] Salt Stack meetup drink in London

Kris Saxton kris at automationlogic.com
Fri Nov 30 13:11:42 CET 2012

Hi all,

We have a couple of folks going to this training and we've booked a table at Tayyabs for Monday night (7pm) for us, the salt folks and anyone else that fancies coming.  I've made a provisional booking for 8, let me know if you want to come and I'll adjust our booking.  Tayyabs is one of the best Indian restaurants in London (in my humble opinion).

Drinks on Wednesday sounds great too.

Best,

Kris

--