[python-uk] Ho ho ho, the Christmas London Python Code Dojo

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Thu Nov 29 11:16:27 CET 2012

On 29/11/2012 09:20, Mike de Plume wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 07:06 +0000, Nicholas H.Tollervey wrote:
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Just a quick note that the next London Python Code Dojo is next
>> TUESDAY (not the usual Thursday - but TUESDAY, got it..?) 4th
>> December, starting at 6:30 in the office of Mind Candy (not the usual
>> Fry-IT - but MIND CANDY, got it..?) which can be found at Mind Candy,
>> Unit 3.09, Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ.
>>
>> Just to make sure you've got it, that's next *Tuesday*, 6:30 at *Mind
>> Candy*. OK..?
> Although, for those of you that read the emails from EventWax, the date
> and time are set wrong, so don't rely on them for a reminder :-)
>
> Mike S.

Thanks Mike. It only affects the few who signed up last night. I'll make sure each affected individual gets another email highlighting th error.

Not sure how it happened, but presumably I messed up. On the eventwax admin page, the event date is set to Dec 4th.
https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/admin/event/55711/basic_info
Did someone just fix it for me, or am I very confused?

     Jonathan

--
Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley