[python-uk] unto this last - python developer job

Adam Elliott adam.elliott at requiredit.com
Mon Nov 26 21:35:42 CET 2012

Hi Pierre,

I appreciate you may be looking for a direct response before exploring other avenues but I'm confidant I can be of assistance.

I'm currently working with many companies supplying Python professionals.

I'm sure I can accommodate my fee within your budget and supply you with strong options for your project.

Please get in contact if I can be of help.

Many thanks,

Adam Elliott
required IT

Sent from my iPhone