[python-uk] London Python Dojo May 3rd

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed May 2 12:37:37 CEST 2012

Just a reminder that this month's London Python Dojo
is tomorrow, May 3rd. If you couldn't book but would
like to come, ping me (@tjguk) or the team (@ldnpydojo)
on Twitter and we'll put you on the waiting list.
Conversely, if you find that you can't come, also drop
us a line and we'll try to match places with people.

As usual we'd welcome a few lightning talks: we usually
like to have a module-of-the-month on one of the stdlib
modules or a widely used one. But we'd also love to hear
about your pet project or whatever else. Let me know if
you'd like to be a lightning-talker.

TJG