[python-uk] PyCon By Video?

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:12:12 CET 2012

Hey everyone,

Looking at the Doodle (http://www.doodle.com/t8x83ab7n989pv64) it seems that either next Tuesday (27th March) or in a couple of weeks (10th April) works best for everyone. While I don't want to lose the PyCon momentum by delaying unnecessarily, it's also the London Clojure dojo next Tuesday and I know there are a couple of Pythonistas (including myself) who are interested.

So I'm tentatively going to say let's do this Tuesday the 10th of April, in the evening -- I'll organize us the space with Hub Westminster, and try to set up a list of talk videos so we can decide what we want to watch and argue about that evening.

Cheers,
Rami