[python-uk] Next Python Sheffield meeting June 26th

Daley Chetwynd d_chetwynd at fastmail.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 23:39:16 CEST 2012

Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting is in three days time on Tuesday June
26th at the GIST Lab. The meeting will run from 19:00 - 20:45, although
doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:45. The GIST Lab is located
opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom cinema:

http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab

This month we have the following two speakers:

Alan O'Donohoe (@teknoteacher) (via Google Hangout) - Teaching Python to
Secondary School Pupils
Daley Chetwynd (@dchetwynd) - Programming Python on a Raspberry Pi

We currently have 8 people registered for this meeting. If you'd like to
join us, please register for free at:

http://pythonsheffield1206.eventbrite.co.uk/

This meeting will also be broadcast via a Google Hangout, so if you'd
like to join the meeting online, contact me on Google Plus for an
invitation.
We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to talk on
anything Python-related and fancy a trip over to Sheffield, please get
in touch. To find out more, follow @pysheff on Twitter or see the Google
group:

http://groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield

Thanks,