[python-uk] word chains: impossible ones

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sat Jun 16 16:59:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

A bit in a hurry but code is here:
http://git.pinux.info/?p=misc.git;a=tree;f=wordchain;h=dd945993ebd27f7a372e2a05da1ad09145f2eba1;hb=HEAD

Generated image:
http://git.pinux.info/?p=misc.git;a=blob_plain;f=wordchain/graphic.png;hb=HEAD

The dictionary has 99156 words, which is quite good.
Or:
carles at pinux:~/misc/wordchain$ grep ^...$ british-english | wc -l
844
carles at pinux:~/misc/wordchain$

844 3-letter words, but in the Python code I remove all that they
contain "'" or has capital letters.

I'll write a bit of readme later on...